Saturday, February 25, 2012

Morning Walk In Ellwood

 Today I went for an early morning walk with Maxine, Carey and Joey for some photographing. It was a bit cloudy, but the lighting was perfect. We found some awesome California Poppies, a blanket of greenery, and lots of color. The first two shots are my usual flower shots. Then a blanket of green, which I really like the texture in that shot. The fourth shot is kind of my typical shot-from-below flower shot, but for a clover leaf. I like the form and shape of the fifth shot, and if you look close, you can see tiny spider webs between the flowers. For the last shot, it took me quite a few shots to get the right angle for some color in the background. Oh, and I tried to take some good shots of Joey, Carey's dog, running around, but failed. Someday.





2 comments:

  1. "Hey sexy flower, what's your name?" - Brian

    Just didn't want you to forget the true wisdom that comes out of your mouth. :p Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The third one is awesome!! How come I can't get pics like that?

    ReplyDelete