Sunday, March 4, 2012

Snowmen and Snowshoes in Utah

Today we went snowshoeing with our friends Jeanni, Jenny and Adele. This was my first time snowshoeing, and I loved it. I took quite a lot of photos, but it was pretty challenging getting great photos and keeping up with the girls. (I have a rough life, I know.) For the photo above, we made a snowman for our friend back in Santa Barbara, Maxine, who had never made a snowman. So we made one and documented it for her. I'm not sure why I'm crouching. I set the camera on a glove and and set the timer, so I think I was worried that the camera was pointed too low. It's hard to look through the view finder when the camera is on the snow. Again, I do have a rough life.




1 comment:

  1. Yay snowman! Luckily my never-having-built-one situation has been rectified.

    ReplyDelete