Friday, November 18, 2011

Still More Flowers

So many flowers, so little time. Today at work I decided to take a short break and take advantage of the evening sun, at like 4:30. Gotta love daylight savings time. Anyway, I found this flower and kind of fell in love with it. I tried a lot of different perspectives to change things up a bit, and ended up with this one. I really like it.
On a side note, today I rented a fancy wide angle lens to take to Big Sur this weekend. During my lunch break today I had a whole lot of fun playing with it, but unfortunately none of the photos came out very good. Hopefully the ones from Big Sur come out better.

1 comment:

  1. I think this might be my favorite flower shot of yours to date! The colors are beautiful and I really like the off-centered composition. Well done!

    ReplyDelete